- Freedom College launched in August 2019 with the first College night in November 2019
- 100+ people in college groups during the first semester
- Increase in number of groups from 3 to 13
- Held online college night/after party during COVID shutdown
- April and May Online Student Nights had a combined view count of 504, which is twice the reach of Pre-Covid in-person gatherings.
- Increase in number of students involved as volunteers during Student Nights.
- All new FamJam groups resulted in families connecting from different campuses, kids developing deeper relationships with one another, and some students even becoming best friends out of the experience.
- Started ZGroups: virtual Zoom groups where kids were able to connect with their small group leaders, see other kids of their age, and could talk as much as they wanted without feeling like virtual school.
Launch Date: 8/24/20
- 2 masters/graduate students
- 11 undergraduate students
- 10 mentors
7,425 average number of devices watching weekly
14,851 average number of potential weekly online viewers
Production Accomplishments this year to improve our broadcast quality:
- Use of six camera angles (previously two)
- New video-friendly lighting system installed
- New LED screen installed for video backdrop
- New presentation software implemented
- Communicator's teaching screen installed
- 475,000 pounds of groceries distributed
- 16,000 to-go meals served
- 500 families served per week on average
- 40 volunteers serving per week on average
- $39,926.44 given to the COVID relief fund
- 60 homeless served each month with food, tents, blankets, clothing and prayer
- 100 kids from families in need were given toys during the Christmas outreach event
The Helping Hands community group in Rising Sun has created and donated over 600 personal hygiene packs for the homeless outreach efforts in Middle River.
KENYA TRIP 2020
- Ministry locations: Nairobi Campus, Amani Children’s Home, Changuli Community
- 20 team members - 15 were first timers to Kenya
- Our team hosted sports camps, VBS, cooking classes, carpentry classes, and leadership classes
- Completed work projects like painting, planting trees, reaping corn maze and building irrigations systems