We appreciate your interest in serving on the worship team at Freedom! This team exists to first glorify and minister to the Lord, and then to lead others to worship Him in spirit and truth. We are honored to partner with you as you begin the process of using your gifts to serve and make a difference at Freedom.
We know that auditioning can be an intimidating experience - but don’t worry. We want you to be comfortable. We look forward to meeting you and seeing your audition.
- If you haven’t yet completed Growth Track, that is your first step! This is our onboarding process at Freedom. You can complete Growth Track online at any time here.
- Submit two video auditions per the instructions below. Make sure to practice with the Practice Track link, and record your videos with the Audition Track link. Please record an audition video for both songs listed.
- Submit your video in the Drop Box link provided below.
- Fill out the Information Form using the link provided below.
- After reviewing your video, a team member will reach out to you via email.
- As a team, we have experienced the power that comes from serving with united hearts. We want to develop a relationship with all potential team members as we work together to find the exact spot that the Holy Spirit is calling you.
- The onboarding process could take 4-6 weeks. If the worship team isn't your next step, we would love to help you discover other areas where God can use you in this current season of your life.
We’re excited about all that God is doing in and through worship at Freedom Church, and we’re looking forward to hearing your videos! Videos may be recorded using mobile devices or computer web-cams, but audio must be clear and unprocessed. Please have the camera facing you, and if possible, do your audition while standing.
If you want to audition for multiple instruments, or an instrument and vocals, you will need to submit separate videos for each. We will view all videos and you’ll receive a response from a team member.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR AUDITION
Scroll Down for "What To Prepare"