- Attend Growth Track Step 1 through 3.
- Find an initial place of serving at Freedom Church.
- Joining the worship team can be a slow process, so we ask everyone to find a secondary area of ministry to begin serving first. We generally wait for worship team members to serve in other areas up to 6 months prior to serving on stage.
- Submit a video audition per the instructions below. You'll either get invited to a live-audition, or in some cases we may not see it as a perfect fit for our team at this time, so we'll request that you continue serving in other areas of ministry.
- Live Audition / Interview
We’re accepting all auditions via video submissions. We’re excited about all that God is doing in and through our worship ministry, and we’re looking forward to hearing your videos! Videos may be recorded using mobile devices or computer web-cams, but audio must be clear. Please have the camera facing you. We know this process is uncomfortable for some, don't worry, just relax and know that we understand. If you want to audition for multiple instruments, or an instrument and vocals, you will need to submit separate videos for each. We will view all videos and you'll receive a response from a team member. Our team often takes time to discuss each audition, so do not be alarmed if it takes a few weeks to hear back.
Live callbacks are currently scheduled on a one-on-one basis.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR AUDITION
- Please submit video via YouTube.
- Under privacy settings, select “UNLISTED” and title with “YOUR NAME-FREEDOM CHURCH WORSHIP AUDITION.”
- Copy and paste the link to your video in the email.
- Submit instrumental and vocalist auditions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure to specify the campus you are auditioning for.
Scroll Down for "What To Prepare"