Freedom School of Ministry is a ministry of Freedom Church that, in collaboration with Southeastern University (SEU), provides a unique academic opportunity. By taking accredited college courses through Southeastern University you will be building a solid biblical foundation coupled with our ministry tracks that provide practical experience and market-place skills across multiple areas of ministry. This program trains you with the skills you need to work in a ministry team setting in a local church or Christian organization.
To learn more about the extension site program at Southeastern University, click here.
It has always been our passion to not just grow big things but to help grow BIG people! Freedom School of Ministry exists to help train Kingdom-minded leaders know God, find freedom, discover purpose and make a difference.
We are excited to partner with God’s call on your life and prepare you to take your pivotal next steps.
FREEDOM SCHOOL OF MINISTRY IS AN AFFORDABLE ALTERNATIVE TO A TRADITIONAL UNIVERSITY EXPERIENCE. WE OFFER COMPETITIVE COURSES AND THE HIGHEST REGIONAL ACCREDITATION IN THE NATION.
This full-immersion experience will provide you with:
- Spiritual Formation & Pastoral Covering
- Hands on Ministry Training
- Accredited Classes Towards Your Desired Degree
- Overseas Missions Opportunities
- Communication & Public Speaking Masterclass
- 1:1 Life Coaching & Leadership Development
- Community Groups With Your Peers
- Margin to Still Work a Part-Time Job
- 1-yr and 2-yr Internship Options
This track was created for those who want to complete a degree program and receive additional ministry training without enrolling in the internship experience. This track will enable you great flexibility in whichever season of life you find yourself in. Students in this track will be able to stay engaged in their career while still advancing their education goals and ministry development. Students in the Life-Long Learner Track will have preferential access but not mandatory engagement with the training opportunities in our Internship Experience.
BS Ministerial Leadership: Biblical Studies
BS Ministerial Leadership: Christian Ministry
BS Ministerial Leadership: Pastoral Care and Counseling
BS Ministerial Leadership: Worship Ministries
Degree program classes will be taught through an online portal hosted by SEU.
Live classes, groups, retreats and trainings will be held on site at Freedom Church’s Bel Air Campus.
$9,940 Annual Internship Experience
$8,870 Annual Life-long Learner
*Cost reflects tuition for two-12 credit hour semesters. Housing & books not included.
1. Let our FSOM enrollment team know if you're interested in applying by emailing Jenna Wood. She’ll let you know all of your specific next steps!
2. Fill out the FSOM Application.
3. Our FSOM enrollment team will reach out within 3 business days to schedule your interview.
4. Meet with Pastor Josh Finley!
After you meet with Pastor Josh, you’ll receive information on your next steps, which includes filling out an application with Southeastern University and scheduling classes. Students that plan to seek